Friday, November 10, 2006

Three Fridays and Two Saturdays

On Wednesday I had a half day. We usually only have half days on Fridays so it felt like a Friday. Wednesday was Friday number 1. Friday number 2 was yesterday which was really Thursday. It felt like a Friday because it was the last school day of the week. Today is Friday number 3 because it really is Friday. Today was also Saturday because usually my mom tutors on Saturdays but she tutored today which is Friday. So today was Friday number 3 and Saturday number 1. Tomorrow is the real Saturday so it will be my 2nd Saturday.

There you go. Three Fridays and two Saturdays.
Sadly I have nothing to do this weekend either. I need more friends. :P

I am reading this book called Mary, Bloody Mary and its pretty good. Its based on Henry VIII daughter's life. The author wrote it from the perspective of Mary. Obviously the author doesn't know everything that happened in her life, but its interesting how she fills in the holes based on everything that really did happen in Mary's life. So far she has been betrothed 3 times. Once when she was two, once when she was 6, and currently she is 11 and is betrothed to a 26 year old. Its pretty gross when you think about it. Thats the way it went though. Probably every marraige back in that time would today be considered illegal or perverted. It would stink to not be able to choose who you want to marry.

Even today, sadly, people have the choice and almost half divorce later on. I hope I will never have to do that. About 50 years ago people wouldn't even think about divorce. It was most definitely less common.

I don't know what else to say.

.:bye:.

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

i am your friend! (: