Monday, November 13, 2006

Don't Understand

There are a couple of things I don't understand and so here are a few of them.

Jewelry. Why do girls like jewelry so much? I'm normal I'm pretty sure. I'm straight and I'm not a tomboy. Yes jewelry is glittery and it sparkles and its 'really really pretty' but I can decorate something that I own with glitter from Michaels and it would give the same shine. This leads into the whole fake designer thing. I could buy a fake diamond necklace and it would look 99.99% the same as a real one. The same goes for fake purses. I think that girls fear the unrealistic when it comes to this. This is what I think they fear.

Girl 1: *Has a nice expensive looking purse .*
Girl 2: *Looks over at girl 1 and her nice purse. Suddenly gets up and runs over to girl number 1 and examines her purse. A look of disgust overcomes her.* "THAT PURSE IS FAKE!! You are a disgrace to all of purse holding girls and awesome REAL purses!"

*Girl 2 hits girl number one and walks away. Girl 1 starts crying and realizes that her life is now over.*

Cheese and Crackers people. This will never happen so get over it and buy the fake purses. Oy.

Here are a couple of things about guys that I don't understand.
Their cars. Why do they like them so muuch. Why do they think that, the better the car they have, the hotter the girl will like them? I don't care if the guy I like even has a car. AND the pants. Pull them up P.I.M.P.s because it looks stupid.

This was a very angry entry. I apologize.

Be happy. :D

No comments: