Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Paper Mache

For my Christian Life Themes class we are doing a project. We got to decide whether we wanted to write a paper or do an art project/video. I would have loved to do the video but I don't have enough time right now. You are probably thinking to yourself, 'Why is she writing in her blog instead of doing that?". Well I woulld write in my journal every day but its a little slower and I just finished my homework. Its to late to get a good amount of sleep so I'm typing here right now.

Anyway, I decided to do the art project. Its kind of hard to explain the whole project itself so basically, it needs to reflect who you have become, who would you like to be later on in life. Its all supposed to reflect the service hours that I have done in the past. I would like to get more but I don't know if that will happen.

Currently I am making a paper mache kid. It sounds kind of creepy but it looks pretty cool so far. I have done the head and the body and most likely on Saturday I will do the arms and legs. The body is pretty much a circular thing because I used a happy birthday helium balloon. I am goin to cut the body section in half the long way so that you can see the inside of the child and then I am going to fill the child with happy things.

I really like this paper mache thing. My sister has been helping me. I wouldn't mind if someone said, "Hey. Do you wanna come over and paper mache a balloon sometime?" I would have no problem whatsoever. Its pretty relaxing I think. I have practically no time this weekend and yet I am typing here and now. My mom is going to buy the long balloons that clowns use for my child's arms and legs. I hope Catie can help me on Saturday night. I need those arms and legs.....I am really wierd....Why hasn't it rubbed off onto anyone else? :D Just kidding, I like it.

.:bye:.

No comments: