I have work today. At the worst booth.
Today is a new day though and I'm going to make the best of it. AND I promised myself I would take my diet super seriously after math and math is over. When I was dieting before it was working. Since I have stopped, I just stay the same weight. Which is GOOD because it would have been worse if I was gaining when I stopped dieting. So here we go. Time to write down everything I eat and make sure I'm burning more than I am consuming.
I hope I have a good day today. Aleks is working today! Hopefully he will stop by to visit me like he usually does when we work on the same day.
I can't wait to hear 'Let's Get Loud' and 'I got a feelin' 5 times in a row today. Plus the splash music. Fun.
But i will make today a good day!
Time to get ready for work and leave.
p.s. No it does not hurt to think about you anymore Eric :) I am very happy about this. I hope you and your girlfriend are happy together :)
I have my life to live and I am going to do my best to not let anyone bring me down.
2 comments:
Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
GHD MK5 Dark
GHD MK5 Limited Edition
GHD MK5 White
nike dunks sb
nike sb
nike dunks
Christian Louboutin Slingback
Jimmy Choo Ankle Boots
Jimmy Choo Pumps
Post a Comment