Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mice

These things drive me nuts. I woke up to one on me once. But I think they are smart. I think that they have this elaborate plan to make me think that I'm crazy. I leave lovely and zesty cheese on traps around my room. But oh NO! That doesn't fool them. For days it goes untouched.....its like they know....

Well guess what? I know too...I know your plan mice. I hear you. Scurrying around on your pebble like paws. I have PROOF!! I bet you're mad that I taped up the hole that you chewed through. I won't break easily. I hear you mice. Oh yes I hear you.

Be warned! Take this message to your queen rat or whatever the freak you worship. I will defeat you. I will. This is a war that you will not win. I'M NOT CRAZY! And you cannot convince me otherwise.

No comments: