I dream of you sometimes. I love dreaming about you.
I dream of laying with you again.
I miss that dream I had a long time ago when I was 100% sure I would spend the rest of my life with you. Everything was so beautiful. We were on our honeymoon. I woke up next to you (in my dream) in a large circular bed. It was white and unbelievable soft. I was wearing a white night gown. You were sound asleep and of course your arms were around me. I carefully slid out of your arms to look at where we were. We were in the most beautiful place I had ever seen. Right outside our sliding door was white sand and a beach. It was around 11 and the wind was blowing through our windows. Everything in the apartment we were at was white. While I was looking around you woke up. I heard you calling me. I went back to you and crawled into bed with you and got as close as I could. You kissed me and got comfortable again and fell back asleep. I just watched you smiling the whole time and touched your face. I fell asleep doing that.
It was so peaceful. So simple. So elegantly sweet. I hope my real honeymoon is the same way.
Any girl would be lucky to have you... I'm lucky someone didn't snatch you before I got the chance to fall in love with you. I hope things work out for me and for you so that both of us are happy whether we end up together or not.
I wonder what I will dream about tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment