Things that I Have to do:
~Finish cleaning room
~go to the bank
~Write and Mail letter
~Control Eating
~Renew LIcense
~Hang out with Best friend and say goodbye
I watched like 8 hours of tv yesterday. Honestly I thought it would be more fun than it really was. I ended up almost dying of boredom. Like on the last letter before hangman dies. I need to write more. A lot going on. A lot of plans.
hahaha I am watching the office and Michael just went up to a lady in new york who he thought was tina fey. And while he was doing that, the real conan walked by. So funny.
Okay I should start on my list. I swear to write more mag. Okay mag?
OH and by the way universe....FUCK YOU CAUSE I DID IT! A B in math with the lovely help of Rafael Oceguera, and two jobs. Not a single day off for a month and a half. I almost didn't succeed. Thank you God <3 and thank you mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment