Friday, June 25, 2010

ZOO JOB

WELL today was my first day at the zoo and it went really well!

I painted 275 dollars worth of people. :) I painted some good stuff and some okay stuff. In my opinion anyway. No complaints. I'm kind of sad that we are not allowed to accept tips because I got offered a lot of friggin tip money :(

First I painted with Myra and then with Lianne. We had slow times and rush times. And during my break I had lunch and then I had no idea what to do BUT! I ended up hanging out with aleks :) I met him at karoke the other night with marissa and he's pretty coooooo. I watched him work on a couple and then we talked for awhile. It was pretty chill. He is a cool guy. And he is CUTEE! I mean I'm not attracted to him because I would have felt that weirdo connection thing that you get when you like someone. But he is very nice to look at persay. It also helps that I don't like him cause then I can act like myself without any trouble at all.

Lianne is really cool too! We talked about people who passed by in secrets. Super fun.
Myra was nice but she is way older so we didn't have much to talk about.

Working again tomorrow. Besides with Jason, I wonder who. O:

No comments: