So much to talk about! so little time.
Anywho this week has been CRAZY!! AND it HAD to be the week I PMS :( This caused a million problems.
My mood is CRAZAY! I get like ten times more at drivers and I've been crying over brandon a lot more than usual.
Also I bloat when I PMS and it took me forever to find some pants and shorts for my baby whale of a body because I can barely feel my stomache at all. It gets all numb like its filled with water or something. I hate it :( I look disgusting.
I also cannot stop shoving food down my throat which has caused me to spend at least 30 dollars on food alone this WEEK. :( booo mag boooo
ALSO I cannot workout when I PMS because my boobs are so sore. It feels like someone punched them a million times. SO when I run, its like someone is moving my humungous bruises. I tried dealing with it last night, but I only lasted a mile.
Also I get tons of acne. So thats never fun.
Also I get really really tired. I get super fatigued and fall asleep easy. Trying to deal with that in math is horrible. I'm a bobble head in that class.
I haven't had any time for my farm :'( sadness. Its something I really enjoy and I am running out of crops that take longer than a day to grow and I don't have time to take care of the whole thing every 12 hours.
I miss brandon. He was my happy place away from everything in my world that bothered me or stressed me out. I could get away from everything just by being with him. I gave that up.
I will find someone I'm sure. And I will not settle for something to be safe either. I'm smart enough to know that I'm a unique person. And I will not let it go to waste.
No comments:
Post a Comment