Sunday, June 20, 2010

This week

I'm not at all excited for this week. This week will be absolutely insane in the membrane. I can handle chaos pretty well but it doesn't mean I enjoy it.
Anywho. Here is what I have planned PLANNED. More may happen.
Today: Movie for fathers day, then mass, then working out hopefully.

Monday: Work from 8-4:30. Then I have to go and find some shoes and pants and a belt for my zoo job. Then I can hopefully workout, or try to enjoy the little free time I will have left in my life because the craziness begins on tuesday believe it or not.

Tuesday: Work from 8-4:00. Math class from 4:30 to 6:30. Gym. Home. maybe some tv or comp. and then sleep.

Wednesday & Thursday will be the same as Tuesday only I might have to cram in hw somewhere in there and I will have to go to the zoo sometime to have orientation.

CRAZY! BUT OH NO! THE FUN'S NOT OVER YET!

Friday: Work from 7:30-10am at WH&G. Then zoo work from 11-5pm. Then I have no idea what I will do after that. maybe gym. maybe hanging out with someone. WHO KNOWS! I might be too exhausted to do anything.

Saturday: Work at the zoo from 9:30am to 6:00pm. FUN right?!?! IT GETS EVEN BETTER!! Not only will I be nervous out of my brains to facepaint these two days, but on saturday i will be at a booth with my boss :) YAY!! NOT

Sunday. I don't even know. I will get my new shcedule for the zoo and repeat this week about 5-6 more times. I can make it! I'm just not excited.

No comments: