Thursday, June 17, 2010

WOW Updates

So i was SOOOO freaking excited about this new blog layout thing. I think my blog looks BEAUTIFUL!!

So much to talk about and I only have 10 fingers to type.

What I did today. Lets start with that. I woke up and went to work. I filed and did some jobs for Sheena and Jessica. I had lunch with fausto, juan, miguel, and jason. Which! was KIND of a shame. Because I don't know why but everyone wanted to have lunch with me today. I felt kind of special O: Kevin wanted to go get lunch again but I had brought lunch today so that I wouldn't spend money on food again. Then tom and adolfo wanted to have lunch! But I told them the same thing. Soooo I ended up having lunch with the other guys. Anywho. Then I went and got Elliot's cake because today is his birthday. Then I had to go back out and get candles because we didn't have any. Then I set everything up and we sung to Elliot and I had cake with the guys.

I also came to a realization. I'm kind of glad that I don't get along with girls as well as guys. Girls cause too much drama. And I'm just fine with Marissa, Caitlin, and Catie as my closer girl friends. I talked to Jason and Fausto a lot today which was pretty cool.

Also! This weekend should be fun because toy story totally comes out AND me edward and eric are going to go see the karate kid. Kind of really excited for that.

Hello random people who read my blog? I have been getting random readers. Of course I probably jynxed it by saying something. But its okay because I really only do this for me anyway :)

I still mis Brandon from time to time. We are having a lot of problems right now. We always argue. I want to be here for him though and I am going to keep trying. Maybe a clean break completely would help us. We might try that. Not sure yet. Working on it.

I've shared my most intimate moments with him. Sometimes I feel like no one will ever stare at me the way he did. Or hold my face and kiss me the way he did. Or hold me in his arms the way he did. Or even just love me the way he did. If I can find no one that will do that for me, then I know he is the one. I know the love we had was true. I know that the love we had was real. I miss him but breaking up was a must for so many reasons that I have already explained.

Anyway. I'm doing good regardless. So much to be thankful for. So much i've been blest with and I use that to keep me going :)

1 comment:

Edward said...

omg mags, your blog looks soooo AMAZING