Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Wait a Minute, There's More to Love


So I love music. I think most people know that. Everyone has their different taste too. Just because I don't like the kind of music that YOU like doesn't mean its not music. I hate it when people do that. Anyway. I listen to a LOT of mainstream. And even though most of the lyrics to mainstream are usually about looks and sex or dancing, they can get pretty clever. There is one in particular that I want to talk about.

Wait a Minute - PCD feat. Timba
SOOOO catchy. I seriously love this song. I love PCD and I love Timba. So a good combo right? I think especially because of Timba. He brings AMAZING stuff into music. Just amazing. So in this particular song a girl and a guy are going back and forth. Through out the whole song they are arguing that they are innocent but they both reveal how guilty they are. The girl DOES use him for his money. But in order to get what she wants she has to put out. He denies that he buys her stuff for sex but he knows he buys her things so she will. He goes and blames her for using him for his money. She goes and blames him for expecting her to put out. Hypocrite! Because she KNOWS that she is using him for his money. She denies using him for his money and he denies buying her stuff just for the sex yet they are both guilty. Its a nice catchy conversation with a beat though. So its all good.

There's More to Love. Its this reality show that they are doing right now thats kinda like the bachelor but with overweight girls and an overweight guy. They made it apparently so that the girls could try to find a guy who they could feel comfortable in their bodies with. I feel bad that these girls haven't found someone that they can be comfortable with. They are all extremely beautiful. its a shame that guys these days expect girls to be so skinny. I thank my Brandon that he has never mentioned my weight to me or cares what I eat. That he swears I'm the most beautiful girl to him. I never get old to him....it makes me happy.

I drew this picture for Catie for her birthday and I just found it in my pile. I should give it to her hahaha. Poor muffins feel intimidated by the Cake. And the cake just feels awkward. And the candles and balloons are bystanders.

peacee
-mag

No comments: