Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Jonas Brothers Dream

Last night I had kinda of a really cool dream. I had a dream that the Jonas Brothers were going to do a concert in my room. Before they got there though, I was changing and people kept coming in my room!!! I was changing and some guy came in through the door even though I had it LOCKED!! It was annoying. I was like completely naked for some reason too. The first time a guy came in it was through the blue door and i grabbed the closest thing which was my blanket and i said, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He said, "Oh uhh sorry!" and he left and I closed the door and then a DIFFERENT guy came through the other door and i said, "I'M CHANGING!!". He said, "Woops sorry.." and ran away. I was astounded that people kept coming in! grawrr. Anyway. So i got dressed and somehow I knew that they were coming and I went to my gramas house. And they were there waiting for me and they were planning on standing on cars while they did their concert but he only speakers they had were computer speakers hahahahha So we went back to my house for some reason the concert was going to be at my house all along anyway. And they went into my room and I went with them to help them prepare and set up and stuff. And Nick got his guitar to hook up to my computer speakers hahaha We talked for a looong time. I mostly talked to nick and joe. Kevin was distracted doing stuff. Some girl knocked on the door to come in and i wouldn't let her. She had to wait in line for the concert to start like everyone else. She got mad at me but got in line and there were TONS AND TONS of girls waiting outside my room for the concert. The stage took up half my room of course. And then all of a sudden they didn't have anything to wear. They were all three standing with white shirts and boxers only lol Their boxers were a light faded red. Then I found stuff for them to wear and we all talked more and we all became best buddies. It was prettttyy freaking cool. And then we took pictures together before the concert and THEN oh jeez. AND THEN I WOKE UP IN MY DREAM. And my cousins were over and we were all eating roast beef and macaroni and I was telling carol about my dream I had with the Jonas brothers in it while she sang yeah yeah yeahs.

strange.

No comments: