So I need help with my chem but my mom is asleep and I don't have anyone to talk to right now sooooo.....I don't usually like to go off about people but this guy deserves it. I need a special ranting session for this guy. Something happened today that i just need to get off my chest.
Daniel,
I don't even know where to begin...You are such an ASSHOLE. I saw it at first but only a little. I figured I could push it aside to be your friend. We even had fights while we worked together. You would get mad at me for now reason. And you would make me feel bad about it....I hated it. You got mad at me and made me feel guilty. Like whatever it was, was MY fault. The first few times I kinda freaked out too. Why? Because I never get people angry. I hardly ever make people so angry that they won't talk to me. It just doesn't happen. I hate fighting. I hate it and for someone who I've only been friendly to, to get angry at me freaked me out. My mom gets angry at me and catie every now and then but thats it. I just DON"T GET PEOPLE ANGRY. AND you made ME feel bad about it. Like it was my fault. And I would always apologize. Its like we were already in an abusive relationship and we weren't even freaking going out. It was so stupid. When I texted people you got angry at me. You had to know who I was texting and why. You made fun of me and made jokes about how I only texted my parents. When I texted in front of you you closed my phone and told me to put my phone away. It made me angry but I dealt with it. You never worked hard. You were rude. You were extremely immature. I knew you liked me though. I knew you had a thing for me. But here's the thing, Actually, Here are a few things:
1.) I was in love with someone else. Ya snooze ya looze
2.) You were so rude and immature
3.) You were an asshole
They are all pretty much stems of that. When i saw you be disrespectful to your mother I knew that there would never be a chance for you. You don't hit your mother. You don't call her names and disobey her. I watch carefully at the way guys treat their mothers and if you don't respect your mother and take care of her then thats it. You have no chance with me. So i get it, you had a hard childhood. Your mom was a meth addict and your family had problems. But she is better now. And it gives you no excuse to make rude and sexually explicit comments. I don't want to her you and Sam talk about porn and fake women. You made the most disgusting comments I have ever heard males say in the presence of girls. I don't understand how anyone would want to be with you OR sam after hearing some of the things you two said.
The reason why I'm mostly angry is because what you did when I was at your house. Sure It was partially my fault. I got drunk and I shouldn't have. But it gave you NO right to do what you did. You never took responsibility for your actions or apologized. How DARE you even pretend that you didn't even remember it!!! UGH And you SUCK at kissing. It hurt my mouth. I wish I was sober enough to drive because I would have driven home. I knew i shouldn't have gone when I found out tahj cancelled. You were just a waste of time in my life and I wish I'd had never met you or sam. You you have the NERVE to ask Tahj to have sex with you after I started ignoring you? You're disgusting.
And the sad thing is, that I liked your cologne. I loooved your cologne. It was so excruciatingly pleasant to take in. I dunno what kind it was but it was mouth watering. But this SuckS!! It FUCKING sucks. Because every now and then i walk by a guy who smells like it. I walk by a random guy every now and then that is wearing your cologne. And its sooo amazingg to smell but it comes along with memories. It comes along with the stupid and idiotic things you said and did. I hate that it links to those memories. What a waste of a smell. I hate having to remember you everytime I smell that cologne. And I'm sorry for myself that I have wasted this much time talking about you. I wish you could see what a real guy is supposed to be like. You could never compare to any other guy I know. Thats how much of a screwup you are. I hate to even tryyy to think about comparing you to my boyfriend. You would never live up to what he is to me or what he does for me nor could you ever do anything so kind for another person. I'm done with this. My dislike for you is too strong for me to continue. You're lucky I had no one to talk to right now. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment