Today was one of those i really hate my life days. It was bad. Really really bad. Anyway, my wonderful boyfriend was sweet the entire time i complained and moped about it. Everyone was so helpful this whole weekend and my family was amazing and i have the most amazing friends that exist. So what do i have to complain about? 600$ isn't the end of the world. I have a lot to write about but i'm going to take it one post at a time.
So this song by IAMX with the assistance of sneaker pimps I believe is called Perfect One. And to me its so totally epic! Its one of those life songs. It would be perfect for the trailer to watchmen or the matrix or something. BUT! On the other hand. The end is the beginning is the end was PERFECT for the watchmen trailer. Oh was it just perfect! Such an epic song. The slow one is waaay better than the fast one. Smashing pumpkins did a smashing job with that song. I have provided it here for your enjoyment. Ignore the weirdo guy at the end.
Other songs on mags current playlist:
Zero- Yeah yeah yeahs I seriously love this songggg!!
Starz in Their Eyes - Just Jack Love this guys accent
Writer's Block - Just Jack Amazing too =)
Lovebug - Jonas Brothers googley eyes. Such nice voices (I have special googley eyes for Brandon that have little hearts in the middle instead of black dots. So no need to be jealous boyfriend <3)
chow for naooo hahahahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment