So I'm coping. Nothing worse than what was expected so that's good.
I'm at the kid zoo booth but no one is getting facepaint right now haha. I'm here until 7. I'd be sad but I'm not really. I'd rather face boredom at a booth in front of people, than be bored alone at home.
Which brings me to my next topic. I've lost five pounds so far. I know I try all the time over and over again to lose weight but this time might be different. Maybe. We shall see. I say it's different firstly because since I'm single, I'm back on the market. I need to look decent at all times now which means I actually have to look in the mirror to make sure I dont look like I just woke up! Hahah it's a bit more effort but I dont mind I guess. I just can't be lazy.
Secondly, If I think about Brandon I get nauseous and I lose my appetite. Helpful to lose weight in a sick way. It usually applies to all the time anyway. Like right now I'm not thinking about it but i can feel the numb sickly feeling in my chest. It goes down to my stomach. If I had eaten anything I could easily throw it up from thinking about the pain in a heart beat.
So! Not healthy ways to lose weight but ways nonetheless.
I skyped with my friends from Santa Cruz yesterday. I miss them so much! They cracked me up. I can't wait to dance again either. I miss dancing.
I'll prolly blog a lot today for when I get bored.
I'm at the kid zoo booth but no one is getting facepaint right now haha. I'm here until 7. I'd be sad but I'm not really. I'd rather face boredom at a booth in front of people, than be bored alone at home.
Which brings me to my next topic. I've lost five pounds so far. I know I try all the time over and over again to lose weight but this time might be different. Maybe. We shall see. I say it's different firstly because since I'm single, I'm back on the market. I need to look decent at all times now which means I actually have to look in the mirror to make sure I dont look like I just woke up! Hahah it's a bit more effort but I dont mind I guess. I just can't be lazy.
Secondly, If I think about Brandon I get nauseous and I lose my appetite. Helpful to lose weight in a sick way. It usually applies to all the time anyway. Like right now I'm not thinking about it but i can feel the numb sickly feeling in my chest. It goes down to my stomach. If I had eaten anything I could easily throw it up from thinking about the pain in a heart beat.
So! Not healthy ways to lose weight but ways nonetheless.
I skyped with my friends from Santa Cruz yesterday. I miss them so much! They cracked me up. I can't wait to dance again either. I miss dancing.
I'll prolly blog a lot today for when I get bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment