A kid I facepainted earlier was playing next to the fence and he fell and hit his head REALLY hard. His head basically got sliced open and he was bleeding everywhere. His dad was holding the back of his head to try and reduce the bleeding. It was the first time I had to call the emergency extension on the phone.
Of course his face paint got ruined :( he was freaking out more about his facepaint than his head. When his head was finished getting wrapped he came back over and I fixed it for him.
The mom then secretly told me that she liked my paintings better than my co workers haha. Very flattering.
Anywho. I'm going to take break soon. Maybe I'll blog again then. Or maybe I'll nap. Probably look at some animals.
Of course his face paint got ruined :( he was freaking out more about his facepaint than his head. When his head was finished getting wrapped he came back over and I fixed it for him.
The mom then secretly told me that she liked my paintings better than my co workers haha. Very flattering.
Anywho. I'm going to take break soon. Maybe I'll blog again then. Or maybe I'll nap. Probably look at some animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment