So I'm going to blog until raf get's off of work. He wants to go get food when he gets off. Plus I'm bored right now. Catie is watching maury LOL! Dumb show.
So, where I stand love wise:
I gave Brandon everything I had.... physically and emotionally. I'm so weary though from all of the problems we had which is why I'm half relieved.
I like someone right now, more than one person. One more than the other but I am still doing fine :) Just crushes I think. In any case I've been flirting with one of them like crazy and its super fun... the poking and the hand grabbing and giggling. I've caught him staring at me a few times haha. He's SUPER cute. And I work with him so I see him all the time. It amplifies when we get drunk.
When I was about to leave he was sitting in a chair and he pulled me onto him and wrapped his arms around me and told me not to go. He was laughing and drunk and whispering in my ear lol! It was so drunkie cute. I can't wait until we get drunk again! haha
I bought some new clothes!!! I got a GORGEOUS neon bra from victoria's secret with a coupon my aunt gave me. Its so comfortable and it makes me chest look awesome hahaha.
I also got some new clothes finally :) For the first time this summer. I got some really cute skirts and a shirt to go with them. I can't wait to go out sometime and wear them. I also got some fake eye lashes to wear out because I'm single and the next time I really go out, I'm going all out with dressing up. No holding back. I can talk to whoever I want and dance with whoever I want. And I want to look pretty :(
I also got some new underwear for free from victoria's secret with the same coupons.
I just want to go out and meet some new people and get some attention. I'm ready to do this. I feel like I have a lot out there waiting for me. :)
And I'm really really improving in the face painting department. I've been getting better compliments and people have been waiting just for me to do their paintings. BLAH! I just feel good about everything and I'm ready to take on the world!
Okay gotta go. Going with raf to in n out at 11:30 at night haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment