Weird dream
So I had the weirdest dream last night. Big surprise. It was mostly about Curtis. I was at the grocery store with Sarah higgins and this random punk rock girl. And I needed cheeese. I don't know why but I needed lots of cheese. Sarah wanted some magazines and tofu. So we got in line and I had all of my assorted cheeses on the conveyer belt. The punk rocker girl was in line behind me and Sarah was in front of me. Then Curtis was suddenly a few isles down calling my name. He didn't want Sarah to know he was there so he was kinda disguised. In my dream Sarah and Curtis were going out. Haha When Sarah wasn't looking I left my cheese on the conveyer to go talk to Curtis. He pulled me into the closest isle and he said, "I really need to talk to you...". And I said, "um okay. Sure". And he pulled me further into the isle and suddenly we were in the woods. We walked and talked about a lot of stuff for awhile. I honestly don't remember what we talked about for all that time either. He was sitting on the ground and I was looking at a tree and there was a small silence in our conversation. Then he looked at me and smiled. And I said, "What??". He didn't respond and he ran over to me and scooped me up and started running and I kept telling him to put me down but he wouldn't. He just ignored me and said, "We have to get back to the grocery store". He was still smiling and I was really annoyed that he wouldn't put me down. I said, "What are you smiling about?" Then he kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you for talking to me today...and thank you for letting me kiss you that night.". And I said, "Haha why?". Then he said, "Because I think I'm gay and I'm finally realizing it". And then I starTed laughing. I don't know why it was funny but everything felt right. Then we got to the store and Sarah was still waiting in line and he let me go to her and I told her hat Curtis was gay and she said, "Oh dang...well can we have sex one more time?". And I said, "Haha go for it". And she said, "Yes!". And she ran away to go have sex with him. Then he girl behind me said. "Is that what you're buying?" and she pointed at my cheese and I said yaaa. And then she said, "Those aren't hardcore...". She held up some removable tattoos and she said, "You should buy some of these. Want me to go get you some?". "Sureee..." I said and she ran away. Then brandon came up behind me and hugged me and bought my cheese with me.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment