Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Again

Summer is over....again...it sucks I know. Marissa left yesterday and Caitlin is leaving on thursday but I saw her for the last time today. I'm really going to miss them but we had a lot of good times this summer. I will never have best friends like Caitlin and Marissa and I hope we will stay friends until we're old and wrinkly.

I went camping with brandon this last weekend at El Capitan state beach. We got a tent alone and all to ourselves. Waking up to him pulling me closer and being in his arms when i woke up was truly amazing. I look the nastiest in the morning and he still acted like i was truly beautiful and still kissed me regardless of my morning breath. The back window of our tent overlooked the ocean and we could hear the waves from where we were. We went bike riding and walked on the beach and played cards. We also looked at the stars and played with some glow sticks and went on a few walks. It was an amazing weekend.

Tonight I went to the beach for a bonfire with Caitlin and some of her friends. The two guys that were already there were sooo higghh. But it was seriously extremely entertaining to interact with them. Before we went to the beach we got some frozen yogurt and I forced her to let me pay haha it was funny.

I started school last week and its pretty boring =) Exciting right? I started running and my abs are soo sore hahah

I'm going to try and get out more. I don't like being stuck at home. blech. Wish me luck =)

-mag

No comments: