This weekend was pretty good. The summer over all has been good too. Unbelievably its ending within the next week. Not a weekend went by where I didn't go out and do something with my friends. I really enjoyed it. This last friday Catie, Raf, and me went over to eddie's house to watch a movie. The movie was reeeaaally good but it was super creepy. Still good though. Then Saturday ahhh. There are a few things that I want to mention about saturday. I'll start with the bad and then go to the good.
Yes on a perfect day with Brandon something bad happened. It made me sooooo angrryyy. I didn't know what to do. It was driving me nuts! So i was in the the fast lane on my way home and the guy in the fast lane was going 70ish. I got close but i DIDN"T tailgate. I swear i didn't tailgate. And there were cars behind me that wanted to go over 70 too so i flicked my brights at him. And what did he do? HE WENT SLOWER. That made me sooo angry. And the guy in the lane next to me blockaded me in. I couldn't believe it...sooo I had to slow down to like freaking 60 to get out of that lane and i went two lanes to the right to go around these guys which prolly made the people behind me mad too. AND THENN as i was speeding up to get around these guys or to at least go faster in THAT lane, THEY SPEED UP TOO. Both of the stupid cars sped up to match my speed. I was going 85 before they finally gave up. WHAT ASSSHOLESSS GRRRR. It was driving me nutsss. Why would they be so mean? What did i ever do to them? Thats the only bad thing that happened that day.
So anyway, I spent the day with brandon. It was very nice. We watched some movies and then WENT to the movies and had lunch and then went in his pool. We were so tired by the end and we both fell asleep for like an hour. Then we had dinner and I went home. A very good day. A very good day indeed.
Also on my way home i discovered something that my iphone does that made me laugh. I seriously was laughing....and i was by myself. I feel like a bit of a hysteric when I laugh to myself alone but i couldn't help it. As i was going along i really wanted to know how much more I had to drive to get home. I knew that my iphone has the maps app so I got it out and tapped it. I figured if it got to complicated that i would just not deal with it because its super dangerous to try and type stuff on my iphone and drive at the same time. But get this!! when i started to type my address it already had it saved. yay! It saved me having to worry about typing my address. And THEN it took my current location. And THEN it put a little blue dot where i was and the little blue dot was moving....it was ME! The little blue dot was me moving along the freeway. It even had the names of the exits that i past and the freeways that criss crossed with the 5. It was amazing. I started laughing. I was watching myself move along a freeway. And I could zoom in and out as much as i wanted. I zoomed out to the point where I could see my address on the map. It had a red dot indicating that it was my destination. I love my iphone. Thank you apple and thank you maps for I will always know where I am as long as I have my iphone. =)
In the morning on my way up to LA i was driving through a part of the freeway where there isn't much. Mostly yellow grass and dirty looking mountains to look at. But the sky was BEAUTIFUL. Oh it was just beautiful....I felt like i was in a postcard. It looked like a bright water color pastel shade of light blue. It was amazing. And it reflected off of every car that was driving around. It made me smile. Pretty places do that to me a lot, but this one was just amazing. And then I felt guilty because I don't appreciate was God has created for us all the time. Most days we just pass everything by...I promised myself that I would try to notice more. Things so lovely shouldn't be passed by without appreciation.
So there you go. I was sick this last week and i think its almost over and this is it for now. Over and out
sHRHCreeehchhhchhrreeeeddhcCHHhhchh
1 comment:
i love you. i miss you.
-Cat ;)
Post a Comment