So everyone....here are some updates on mag's microscopic life =) There are sub-categories provided because this one is going to be a long oneee. Have fun
3 Days with Brandon
These three days were my favorite with him. Lots of cuddling some hiking and walking. It was nice. We went to a water fall that was in a canyon. It took us an hour to get to it and it was HOTTT. Jeebes it was hot. We got there and we were kinda ready to just jump into the little water fall place but we wanted to eat first. We should have waited because by the time we were done eating we were cooled off. Oh well! It was sooo prettyy..and i love pretty places. So it was def a nice thing to do together. There was a lot of green and some shade with pretty water. I loved it. The water was FREEEZING though. Brandon dragged me in to kiss me under the water fall. Cute. i'm glad he did it. The hike back was def worse but it was all worth it. The other two days we lounged around and watched movies, cleaned his pool, went to mcdonalds, shopped at walmart, visted my aunt and uncle, and stuff like that. I loved it.
Caitlin
So I hung out with caitlin and we went to jamba juice and walmart and tye dyed some t-shirts at her house. It was so much fun. I really missed her and i still do. Its a sad thing that she lives kinda far. I'm going to miss her when she moves away to college. sadfaceeee. We ended up putting tattoos all over our bodies. It was hilarious. We were up until like 1:30 doing our shirts. So much fun. She is amazing. The end.
Work
GAH I HATE YOU WORKK!!!! BUT i need the money and the people are nice. Its the work and lack of friends that I don't like. Everyone is sooo nice though. Don't get me wrong. Here are my favorite people from work. Ralph and Annette. I love them! They seriously get me through the day. Annette works down at the call center but I go down there to visit her a lot and when i can and we have five min chats. She is so nice and HILARIOUS. I dunno if its because she is black or not. And I dunno whether that was a super racist comment. I don't mean it to be offensive in anyway but she is just sooo funny. And then there is Ralph. He doesn't try to be funny but he CRACKS ME UP. Oh mannnn. He is this nerdy philipino dude that has braces and a bad mustache. Not so attractive but hilarious. We get along pretty well and he supervises me a lot because Amber doesn't have a lot for me to do. He went a whole week calling staples-staplers and visa versa. I could not contain myself. It was so funny. Anyway, he does nerdy stuff like that. Its pretty great. Between him and Annette, I can live through work. And talking on aim every so often and reading my book helps too.
Wisdom Teeth
So i got my wisdom teeth pulled on July 3rd. I was sooo drugggeedd. AND they drugged me triple the the amount of catie. WHAT THEY HEY?? It felt like twenty mins but it was really like three hours. They had to wheell chair me out of the place to the car. I remember literally seeing two of everything. They stuffed my mouth with gauze so that i looked like a freaking squirrel in the spring. It was horrible. I remember being dizzy and hungry and going to the carl's jr drive through and whining for a hamburger but my mother would not buy me one! I was crying hhahahaha watta lame-o. I ended up being naseous the whole day anyway and i slept mostly and threw up a few times and i couldn't open my mouth all the way blah blah. So Catie and I woke up around 7 i think and we stayed up the WHOLE night ironing beads together and stuff and watching tv too. Eddie came over and made beads with us too. We were up until seriously 5:30 in the morning. Crazy....but super fun. hahah
Laser Tag
So I think i finally found something that i'm semi-good at! I beat everyone by a thousand points during the free for all. Its pretty awesome. Love it. I was the destroyer again. I recently went with Marissa, tess, eddie, and catie. It was pretty fun. Then we came over to my house and played apples to apples and then we went over to marissa's house and watched emperor's new groove. Good times.
Running
I started running again. Its actually Really refreshing. And i've lost four pounds so far. yay! slowly i'm losing weight but at least its happening. It puts me in a pretty good mood in the morning too. I ALSO GOT A RICHARD SIMMONS WORKOUT VIDEO!!! Its so much fun. He is the sweetest most fun man ever. Love it.
Shopping with Marissa
So with our first pay checks, marissa and i went shopping at otay ranch mall. I'm going to make a list of the things that i bought. I spent around a hundred dollars *yay*
1. A really cool headband from H&M
2. Earrings from H&M
3. Three pairs of cute undies from Victoria's secret
4. A new bottle of lotion from Bath and Body works/Sweet Pea
5. An Earring screen from Clairs
6. A piece of Pizza
7. The perfume Sofia by benefit
8. LoveJoy Blush from sephora
I think thats it. I'll come back and add it later if i remember something else.
Harry Potter
We went to the midnight premeire of HP 6. It was amazing. Most people didn't like it but i LOVED it. Its officially my second favorite HP. My favorite will always be the first one. A lot of people I know didn't like it =( Oh well. I'm just weird i guess. Tess and I dressed up. It was pretty fun.
Day with Brandon
I got to spend the day with brandon last saturday. I felt sooo relieved during and there after. I get so stressed with the time apart and everything. It really sucks. We watched some movies and walked around and looked at some stores. I bought him some takis. He loved them =) We got some food at a taco shop and had our chips later. We also stopped by the 99 cent store and I got the coolest Jonas Brother photo album. He tried to make it so i wouldn't buy it hahaha it was funny. Anyway. Loved the day with him. I always do.
Nom
I found my nom stencil and put it on my wall =)
DONE!
I'll try to keep up so i don't have to do this again.
-mag aka bella (That story is for another time )
No comments:
Post a Comment