So I have a HUGE blog that i'm working on that includes recent events in mag's life but i'm still working on it. This is a just for now kinda thing. Here are a few things that i want to do before I die.
1. Go Skydiving. In the next year for sureee i will go. It looks like the experience of a lifetime.
2. Go skinny dipping in a pretty lake under the moonlight. This one is more of a need to do.
3. Ride in a hot air balloon.
I have more and I will be thinking of more because my mind continues to work and my soul continues to grow and change.
The sensation of coming into physical contact with Brandon never gets old. I think about it a lot. He's the number one thing that I think about. Obsessive? Not really. Desperate? Possibly. In love? Strongly. Its hard. I won't lie or stretch any truth about that. But I still love him and I'm doing my best to make this work.
peace
-mag
No comments:
Post a Comment