Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GRRR

WHY?! Whyyyyy!?? Is my question. Do some people just not understand?

Listen to me and listen to me good. This not only applies to my mother and my supervisor but to every other person who doesn’t believe it.

Girls and guys can be friends without having romantic feelings for each other.

Got it? Now shut the freak up. I’m sooo sick of it. And it bugs me. When people assume that I have feelings for someone when I don’t. You may be thinking like most, well if she’s getting defensive about it, then she MUST have feelings for him. Well you’re wrong. Why am I getting so angry about this right now? I’ll tell you why. I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend whom I love and care about so much. A boyfriend who loves me and who I can’t live without right now. Its not fair to him. Even though I could keep it a total secret its still not fair for other people to be thinking that I have feelings for someone when I don’t. Brandon has ownership of every romantic feeling that exists in and out of my body and then some.

Now why am I getting so angry you ask. Who or what set you off? Well everyone. I was working downstairs today and I saw that Ralph was calling on gabby’s extension and I asked her if I could answer it. Eunice was here too because she was ready to relieve us for lunch. After I got off the phone with Ralph, Eunice turns to me with a smirk and says, “So whats going on between you and Ralph?” I say, “What are you talking about?” She got a hint that I was taken aback and slightly offended so she said, “Well you guys just talk a lot. The whole Office has noticed.”

WHATT??!!! Where the freak did you get any idea that we are romantically attracted to each other??!!! Just because we talk a lot doesn’t mean that we like each other. I don’t really get along with the other student workers. I eat lunch alone. I take a half an hour lunch to get out of this wretched place. Ralph is funny. He doesn’t try to be funny but he is. He is 36 years old and probably the most unattractive man on the floor. He is a chubby philipino guy with braces and the nastiest mustache I have ever seen and he has a birthmark on his lip. I DO NOT like him like that. And I like talking to Ralph. So what?

So what if Ralph is usually a quiet person? Its just talking and if he finally found someone to talk to for a bit then just back off.

I love Brandon and I would never do anything unloyal behind his back. I love him too much and he is too precious to risk.

I’m not going to be attracted to every single male that I talk to. And you especially mom. Even if he is around my age, it doesn’t mean we automatically have feelings for each other. So get off my back and let me have my friend without your hideous assumptions!

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

HAHAHA dude i want to see ralph.