So her I am. At work. Again. Trying to keep myself awake. Again. I’m working down stairs all day today so at least I don’t have to scan. I’m so sleeepyy. I wanna go home already and its only 8:20…
ANGER
I painted my nails last night. They are purple :3 A really pretty purple. Yawwnn. Its 8:21 now. Oh joy I’ve lasted a minute. Oo I should count how many times I say good morning. I’ve said it easily at the least ten times today. I wonder when Brandon will wake up. He woke up at a nice time yesterday. Early enough for me to text him most of the day. So I just went to go and save this so I can send it to myself later and it always does that default thing where it wants to name your file the first few words you have and it said “So her I am.” Ironic. Firstly because I spelled ‘here’ wrong but that it still worked out. Kinda.
I wish I could have brought new moon down here. I can’t read down at the front desk though. It looks unprofessional I’m thinking. I have to look like I’m working on something. Like now. I should just leave all of my typos. That would be kinda enetertaining. So I’m reading new moon and I seriously love it. For many reasons (eleveln) I love it sooo much. Maybe because I can relate to it? Maybe because Stephenie Meyer is writing (twelve) from parts of herself that are identical to mine? I feel like that sometimes. Like she knows a part of me. She knows the way I think and the way I act. Not all of me of course but some of me she just pinpoints so perfectly. I feel like no one can do that besides God. She comes second then I guess. Thirteen times I’ve said good morning. I just said it now.
UGHH this chair sqeakssss. Damnn I spelled squeak wrong. Have fun with tht one.
Its 8:29 O: its been a total of eight mins. It should get busy down here at some point though. It always does. Until then, here I ma. Oh the typos.
I can’t wait to have kinds. Grr types. Wow wow wow TYPOS. Anyway I can’t wait to have hids. You know what I mean. I mean, they are going to be half me O: unless I’m like infertile or something which would really suckkkk. And I don’t meet a lot of people like me so it would be nice to have some people like that. You know? You know. Ooo I just saw David. He’s funny. He works in the IT department. He is always smilling and bobbing his head. (Fourteen) He got a haircut recently. Still looks exactly the same. Just a little shorter.
Ooop there he goes towards public art. Its 8:33. I’ve written this much already and its only 8:33? I kind of enjoy this though so I don’t mind. I like reading this kinda stuff later. In a few years I will come back and read it and be like HAHAHA ooooohhh magg you are sooo stupiddddd.
GUH! I get a phone call and the person doesn’t even respond… (fifteen)
Woah Tony just came in. He is one of the delivery guys. I had a little crush on him last summer. Nothing big, he’s just kinda attractive. He has the cutesttt girl. He carries a picture around with him in his wallet.
Holy shize its only 8:36 T-T
I don’t’ know if I can last. (sisteen) six you know what I mean. Sist. Sistly sister oo that one is a real word. Hahaha the other day Brandon (seventeen) says silly willy finilly. I was cracking upppp. Hahaha and he also said something else the other day that I couldn’t stop laughing at. I was driving away from his house and I sent him the word ‘sadface’ for some reason or another and he said (eighteen) (nineteen) ‘Focus on driving. Drivingface’ OH I had a ball with that one.
So I just looked it up and as of the word ‘one’ in the last paragraph I wrote 686 words…
(twenty) (twenty one) (twenty two) (twenty three) (twenty four) (twenty five) (twenty six) (twenty seven) (twenty eight)
Chapter 1 – Alive
I’m just barely alive. The computer is blinding me with its light. I think its talking to me…wait…shhh…listen to me…. Ahh that’s what its saying. It won’t stop.
“Look at me…”
I am looking at you. Freaking idiot. You’re a computer.
“No. I mean reeeally look at me. I’m good looking right? I mean, I don’t compare to other computers.”
What are you talking about?
“Touch me. My edges are so smooth and silver.”
Is that all you got? Smooth silver edges….you’re killing me. I’m not impressed.
“Just try it….”
You feel like a normal computer to me.
“But I’m seductive right?”
You’re a computer…I sound crazy you know that? I probably am crazy for having a conversation with a computer.
“But listen to me. Can you do me a favor?”
What kind of favor?
“I don’t want to be this anymore. I’m tired of being what I am.”
And the favor isss? Hold on. I have a text message…okay. Continue.
“I don’t want to be a computer anymore…”
What am I suppose to do about it? I just work here. Hahaha ohhh the craziness.
“Stop laughing! I need your help!”
But you aren’t telling me what you want help witthhh. There isn’t much I can do anyway. You’re a freaking computer.
“Unplug me. Unplug me and get it over with. Give me to a wreckless teenage boy and have him hit me right through my screen with a baseball bat. I’m tired of this life!”
Are you kidding me…? Not only are you a computer but you are a suicidal computer? “No. I’m not suicidal. Suicidal would better than what I am. I’m always forced to do what I don’t want to be! If I was suicidal at least I would be able to control what I do. I would have the privilege of being able to rid myself of this cruel world. Oh how I wish for that to be possible.”
You aren’t mine to unplug. I’m so sorry. Cry cry cry. Not to mention I would get fired for stealing you. And it goes against my morals to steal. Something this big anyway.
“Pleassee. Pleeeease. I’ll do anything. Just get rid of me…”
I can’t sorry. Yawwnn. Moving on.
“I’ll shut down if you don’t unplug me.”
Go for it. I can’t wait to see.
“UGH! You are just as cruel as the rest of this world. At least put me to sleep?”
I can’t. I have to look like I’m doing something here at work. Wait.
Okay sorry I had a phone call. It was Natasha. She wants to reserve a car.
“Alright…”
Stop being so sadd. Be happy!!
“What reasons do I have to be happy for?”
You’re alive?
“You’re proving my point…”
Ummm…you’re pretty!
“You weren’t impressed earlier.”
You are seriously killing my mood. I mean I was bored and now I’m not but I’d rather be bored than sad.
“Sorry…sigh. I don’t think I’ve ever been truly happy.”
Well you’re a computer. You can’t expect much.
“I guess. Everyone deserves something though you know?”
I know. I kinda actually wish there was something I could do now.
“Its alright. I freak out every now and then. Not everyone listens you know. At least you did that much.”
No problem. I’m not really occupied at this point anyway.
“Friends?”
Friends.
Chapter 2 – Bored Bored
So what do you do? I mean….I kind of know what you do but what do you like to do?
“There isn’t much I CAN do. I enjoy certain things but I can’t control anything.”
Oh. That stinks.
“I like showing videos. Its my exercise. It’s the spice of my life.”
I can’t watch many videos except for the boring port videos.
“Its okay. Don’t feel pressured to have to do anything for me.”
Okay. Otherwise I’d be all over youtube. You know? It would totally get flagged and sent to HR though.
“Unfortunately.”
Unfortunately.
“Do you own a computer?”
Of course I do haha it’s the 21st century. I think 9 out of every ten households has a computer.
“Oh well what kinda of computer do you have?”
A computer…
“What kind of computer?”
You are just going to get mad at me and be all mopey again if I tell you.
“Oh no…”
I figured that might give it away regardless.
“I can’t speak to you.”
You aren’t. Don’t be angry. It’s a really good working computer. I’ve had it for almost two years.
“Oh well isn’t that just nice for you.”
Comee onnnn. We were just talking all nicely and polite…don’t ruin it.
“You don’t know how hard it is to be a computer.”
I think maybe I need to go check myself into a psych ward after this. Like seriously.
“Humph.”
Silence.
Cliff hanger. I will probably never finish that haha. Now you know how bored I get sometimes. Fun right?
-mag
1:31pm
Three more hours to go. My eyelids just want to slide shut and take me away to a nice sleeping state. Oh how I would love that. So sleepy.
Shh let me sleep..sleeep..sleep. Snooooooooooooooooz. Snooooooooooooooooz. Snooooooooooooooo….zzz
Someone sign onto aim for the love of freaking petterrr.. GAHH
BRAIN esxplossionnnnn
Poop
Poof.
I’m going to start talking to inanimate object again….ohh noooo…
No comments:
Post a Comment