Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dear Dear

At mom's school. Bored. Thought i'd do a little writing writing writing.
Dear iPod,

You may not be the best but you do your job. At the moment, you are entertaining me. I wonder what it feels like to hold music. Oh the metaphors that just ran through my head. The idea of holding music. It sounds comforting. I wish i could hold music. I would be so tempted to eat it. OH to taste music would be amazing. I'm not sure if i would use my time to do anything else. Moving on.

Dear Empty Cans and Bottles,
When one is in need of money you become extremely valuable. I've recently been keeping an eye out. You guys like to hide out in random places. Under desks, on roofs, on the street, in the livers of whales. I'm not Jonah. Just come out. Hiding is no good. Look at it this way. If you stay hidden then you stay there and rot and disinegrate alone. If you come with me, you get to go with a bunch of friends into a bag, which is basically a party. Then! you get to be taken to the recycling center and compressed with your friends and sent away to a place where they clean you up, re-melt you, and make you into a nice new bottle again. Doesn't that sound nice? Your fate is in your hands. Some of you can't escape so make your decisions wisely.

Dear Dear Dear,
You've become a kind of blog entry for me, where i can write my thoughts out to inanimate objects. Its kind of comforting making my thoughts concrete in this way. Keep em comin and Thank you =)

Dear Missa,
Mermaid

Dear Brandon,
Warm Cookies

Dear Eddie,
Ashley

Dear Caitlin,
Sourpatch Kids

Dear Catie,
Corn

Dear Everyone else,
Pay it Forward

over and out
-mag

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

Dear Mag,
Veggie Tales Box in your closet