Tuesday, May 19, 2009

IAMX & Imogen Heap

So...I loooveeee Imogen's music. Its amazingg. Beyond amazing. But here's the thing. IAMX is also amazing. Its a weird dark synthetic popie type of thing. But its genius. I downloaded the New Album a few days ago 'Kingdom of Welcome Addiction' and its SUPERB. Beautiful and psychotic. Its truly amazing. I discovered a very sweet surprise while listening to the new album. Track number four is called 'My Secret Friend'. And guess what? I had no one to freak out about it to. I don't know anyone else who likes IAMX as much as I do besides Fraser and he doesn't like Imogen Heap, which left me to freak out on my own.

Guess WHATT???

WHAT?

IAMX FEATURES IMOGEN HEAP IN A SONG ON THEIR NEW ALBUM!!!!!!

Omg....REALLY??!

YESS!!!! Its AMAZINGG!!! And the PERFECT combination because you love Imogen Heap AND IAMX!!!!

I KNOOWW RIGHT?? OMG Mussttt listeennn.....!!!!!

so there you go. Nature of Inviting is also pretty amazing. Chris and Imogen sound like angels singing together in My Secret Friend though. OH its just lovely.

peace
-mag

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

hahahhahaha
this is like the day i discovered the Sondre Lerche& Regina Spektor song.