So Brandon's internet wouldn't work today. bleh. I was re reading things he's sent me and he sent me this on my birthday. I never get tired of reading it. I feel like i don't deserve someone like this but somehow i ended up with someone who loves me like this.
"I love you soo much and I am glad that you love me. I'm sorry I can't be there with you for your birthday so you could kiss me, touch me, and express your love how you want to, I want to be there with you and spend every possible second with you... You mean more than everything and anything to me. And I can't tell you how much I love you because words cannot describe. You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I love you and I am happy that you love me, and you are my heartbeat, the reason why I live. You are the only person I have loved like this and I don't know what life would've been like without you. You are the most beautiful person I know of and I am lucky to have you because you complete me. You are PERFECT to me in every possible way, and I want to do anything for you... although I can't give you the stars, or the moon, or the sky, or other amazing things in this world, I can give you all of me that I am and all my love, my whole heart... Happy birthday, darling. <3" -Brandon
thank you love <3 I will always remember this.
No comments:
Post a Comment