So! I had a fun filled crazy busy weekend. It was nice. I'm going to love the summerr.
Friday.
So Catie and I drove downtown for raf's graduation. We had to park in horton plaza and get the ticket validated and this sales lady totally scammed me. She was so pushy and to make her shutup, i just bought the makeup she was selling. 10 bucks. The makeup works well but i really didn't wanna buy anything gah. I'm such a pushoverr.... Raf's graduation. Kinda boring but still fun. I ran into a lot of people i haven't seen in awhile like Steph, Carly, Lizzie and Jake. =)
Then me rosie and catie walked over to horton plaza where we said hi to veronica working her shift at starbucks and then we went to the car and drove over to Raf's for his grad party. We had food and had a mario-kart tournament. Fun times fun times.
Saturday
Slept like nobody's businessss. hahahah Went to the festival at school for awhile and played the wii with raf tess and marissa. That was pretty fun. I think i suck at all video games hahah Then i went with the fam to Emily Jenson's singing recital. She was sooooooo gooooood. She wants to pursue a career in opra. She could totally do it. It was at a piano place and i messed with the pianos and my mom bought my sheet music! She bought me harry potter and high school musical :D
Came home, talked to my boyfriend on the phonee until we fell asleeps.
Sunday
Woke up. Went to a Girl Scout thing for like 4 hours and taught little girls how to make pudgie pies and pudding and vinegar rocketss. That was funnn. The kids are cute. Then we went to choir practice and then mass and then had dinner at the festival after mass. Went on some jumpers and then came home and talked to the wonderful boyfriend again.
Nice Weekend. =)
This is what i've been waiting for. A crazy busy fun summer and i look forward to having more time with my friends and Brandon especially <3
YAY SUMMER
No comments:
Post a Comment