I have a cold. HOPEFULLY just a cold. My body likes getting bronchitis. I've had it twice already. I hate using the inhaler thingy....its weird.
My mom has been giving me medicine for it. My body has been reacting very sensitively towards it. I always feel slightly high and numb. How do I know what high feels like? Just guessing. Everything tickles. I feel like everything is within my reach. I feel like i'm not even in this body at all. I feel like i'm just watching through the eyes of my own body, but I can tell the body what to do. Every muscle is numb....not numb enough that i can't feel it though. Its like all of my muscles are on the borderline to being numb. So that every muscle is ticklish. It tickles...
Earlier i was walking....I didn't feel like I was walking but when i commanded my feet to move forward, they did. It feels slightly dreamlike. Very strange.
I'm thinking that my body is just very sensitive in general. When I have soda, just normal soda, i get ridiculously hyper. I get this numb feeling when i take benedryl too. The sleepy kind anyway. If anyone merely rubs lightly against me, i laugh. I'm crazy ticklish. After club inferno, my ears were ringing for 3 days. I couldn't hear my own car beep for a whole day. That was reeally weird.
I have to be careful when i'm all numb like this though. I do and say stuff that makes me look stupid.
I was at the store earlier....i could tell that i was full on loopy from the medicine but i thought i was doing a good job containing myself. Apparently not though because i did something really stupid. I was looking at the TV's. They were OBVIOUSLY tv's. But i touched it. I thought it was touch screen. WHY would it be touch screen though? it was obviously a tv.
sigh. And then on top of that haha.... I started talking to MYSELF. haha I do that anyway but this time really made me sound crazy. I was like, "Why would you touch that? Its not a touch screen." jeebuss...
oh well. Right now I'm doing an ok job.
nvm... not doing such a great job haha. I'm at KFC waiting for dominic who is in his class across the way. I'm chatting with cody and he just showed me this video that made me laugh so hard I almost cried. And all of the old people in the corner are giving me crazy looks =)
Im used to it. But i just couldn't help it. thanks cody!
heres the link to the video. WARNING: you may literally die of laughter...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc
-mag
No comments:
Post a Comment