I just recently lost everything on my computer. All of my music. All of the conversations i had with people. All of the pictures i drew or made for people. All the pictures people made for me. I don't have microsoft word anymore. The home videos i made with my cousins. (Not that i was going to let anyone watch them anyway.) All of the music tom wrote that we recorded together.
Everythinggg.... sadface. I've accepted it though. And I'm going to move on.
The top 3 things i will miss from my computer. May it all R.I.P
1. My conversations with marissa, brandon, and fraser.... faelirughaleirghv;eirw
2. My Music... oh how my range of music had grown after i had my own computer. I still have a lot to discover after i recover what i have lost.
3. the pictures.... all of the picturessssssss!!!! sooo maaaannyy.... oh my jeeeeeeezzz.... sssiigggghhhh
top 3 things that ended up being good about it
1. My computer is freeaking faster than the speed of light now. haha
2. They cleaned it for me. And replaced the keyboard. It looks new.
3. Thats it. I must cling with dear life to the two reasons above and move on.
I have nothing to complain about though. I'm lucky that i even get the things i get let alone my laptop. I deserve much much less.
No comments:
Post a Comment