Yes yes...i have made many friends online. I know I'm a loser so don't waste your time telling me again. My online name is usually bella or mangos. For safety reasons and for twilight obsession reasons. Through flash gear or myspace or whatever I have made a few. Here are a few of my favorites from ones that i had with Moon and Padfoot. I miss them dearly and have no contact with them any more. They had the most unique and strange relationship. So strange that I became friends with them very easily.
They were both guys. 18 years old, both of them. And in love with each other. No, Moony and Padfoot from the real harry potter story did not fall in love but these two did. They were so funny i can't even begin to explain to you how entertaining they were. I saved several of our conversations. Sometimes i read them and i laugh out loud at the things we talked about. The three of us went through a lot. It used to be the four of us, including Rae. But she got grounded and disappeared for a loooooooooong time. It was saddening.
and one last thing. They are English. FUNNY English guys. They say funny british stuff that reminds me a lot of the humor J.K. Rowling puts in her books. Anyways. Here is ONE of them. R.I.P our random convos. <3 I'll paste more in the future.
Remus = Moony
ILoveTesco = Padfoot
bella=me
bella: *looks around* >.>
ILoveTesco: Is there room for me?
Remus: If I move, possibly. -tumbles out of hammock onto e-floor-
bella: :O Remus
ILoveTesco: Awww
bella: I will remember to buy the King-Sized hammock next time?
Remus: I'm too... jointy for hammocks anyways, it's all knees and elbows.
ILoveTesco: YUS BELLA
ILoveTesco: Stabby elbows
bella: ouch
Remus: Elbows of knife like proportions
bella: *winces*
ILoveTesco: That stab you in the ribs
Remus: But you have shins of steel so we're even.
bella: So graphic >.>
ILoveTesco: Yus
bella: *deep sigh* I haven't seen Rae in ages ...
bella: I blame you two XP
ILoveTesco: I know! Where is Rae!!!
ILoveTesco: I miss her
Remus: She mourned us.
ILoveTesco: :(
ILoveTesco: My thumb hurts
bella: She seemed to have disappeared when I first reunionized with you two ...
bella: Are you cursed by any chance?
Remus: It's our return then, she dislikes us and hid/
ILoveTesco: :S
bella: With any anti-rae spells?
Remus: I blame Sirius' parents.
Remus: for everything.
Remus: in the world.
bella: :O Of course she likes you
bella: Blasphemy
ILoveTesco: The last thing I remember speaking to her about was a
Little Red Riding Hood
Remus: Including sombreros.
bella: That was so long ago
ILoveTesco: I LIKE SOMBREROS
ILoveTesco: Yeah bella :S
Remus: -makes dying noise-
bella: Sombreros are apart of meh Heritage
bella: :D
ILoveTesco: Sombreros rock. Stuff you Remus
Remus: -non committal wave of hand-
ILoveTesco: Don't give me that
bella: Oh is he fussing about the large hats?
ILoveTesco: Yes
bella: Intriguing
Remus: In my head I am too busy reliving Halloween.
Remus: I was traumatised by a sun hat.
bella: :O
bella: You poor soul
ILoveTesco: *tut tut*
ILoveTesco: Iccle Remmy
Remus: I was eight and some boy buried me in the sand and put a big
hat on my head and nobody found me for ages.
ILoveTesco: Aww
bella: DX
bella: oh noes
ILoveTesco: Remmy makes me think of vroom
ILoveTesco: It sounds odd. ew
Remus: Makes me think of Gambit.
Remus: -ponders-
bella: gumbo...
ILoveTesco: Oh... hush. Your face. Hush it.
Remus: <--silenced but pondering
ILoveTesco: Hush your brain
bella: *raises hand vigorously* question...
Remus: <---silenced but still alert.
ILoveTesco: Everytime I saw a stripey yellow scarf I didn't go 'ooohh Wolverine'
Remus: Yus Bella?
ILoveTesco: Yus
bella: Why do you type wot instead of what?
bella: *curious*
Remus: You go, Oi hufflepuff.
bella: mhm -nods-
ILoveTesco: Yes, not 'Wolverine' then
Remus: I do not.
bella: hm ...
ILoveTesco: I don't type wot?
Remus: <---thoroughly scandalised
Remus: <---SCANDALISED.
bella: why with an 'o'
bella: Dear Padfoot has a clone ...
Remus: I am a sub teacher bella, I have to spell correctly.
ILoveTesco: BUGGER
ILoveTesco: I LIKE SPELLING
bella: Oh .. I see
ILoveTesco: I didn't just type that. But I don't say wot
bella: hum
Remus: I am confused. When have we spelt what with an o?
ILoveTesco: Oh god, I feel used
bella: Well most english people spell it with an 'o' here
ILoveTesco: They are bloody mental
bella: But apparently you two do not
bella: Intriguing
Remus: Ah, so we spell it with the a but others don't?
ILoveTesco: Obviously, because 'wot' doesn't make sense. That's like wotsits
Remus: Or wotcher.
bella: hmm
bella: They say
ILoveTesco: Neither of which make any sense are are annoying
bella: Wot are you talking about...or wot is that
bella: its strange >.>
Remus: Ah
Remus: you mean on the internet?
ILoveTesco: I feel unclean
bella: yes yes
ILoveTesco: Oh, internet slang
bella: *sprays Padfoot with Simple Green*
ILoveTesco: Some people can't be bothered to type properly so they
make fools of themselves
ILoveTesco: WHY GREEN?
bella: Thats the name of it!
Remus: I have a stick up my arse and it makes me picky about internet spelling.
bella: Simple Green ...
ILoveTesco: WHATS SIMPLE GREEN?
bella: It cleans
ILoveTesco: Oh. Thank you
bella: :O you don't have simple green?
ILoveTesco: No...? Do we Remus?
bella: It is an all purpose spray
Remus: No?
bella: My personal favorite
Remus: We have Mr Muscle
Remus: And Flash.
bella: WHAT?!
ILoveTesco: Yeah, and Dettol
Remus: Superhero stuff.
bella: Does it flex things clean?!
ILoveTesco: And Windolene!
Remus: Only when Sirius uses it Bella.
bella: Pfff
ILoveTesco: M'buff
bella: I see. *snickers*
Remus: Very.
ILoveTesco: Hahahahaha
bella: >.>
Remus: -spasm-
bella: Mr. Muscle *giggles to death*
ILoveTesco: I think my owl went walk about
bella: Here clean this table with MR.MUSCLE
ILoveTesco: I swear to god Bella, google it, lol
bella: tee hee
Remus: Mr Muscle, I mean, Pads, I found your owl. He was eating my windowsill
ILoveTesco: Hahahaha
Remus: Nrg.
ILoveTesco: Poor Raven, he's deluded
Remus: Nevermore.
ILoveTesco: And an apron
Remus: Forget Mr Muscle, Hood's my new favourite.
ILoveTesco: There's a cleaning agent called Hood?
Remus: How else did I end up in the bathtub?
ILoveTesco: Oh?Oh
Remus: It was obviously strategic.
ILoveTesco: You are some sort of ice queen
ILoveTesco: ?
Remus: Lady Macbeth?
ILoveTesco: Mother?
bella: oh dear.. I spaced out
bella: UGH curse unlocked doors!
Remus: Bella, you're brbin but s'time for sleeps so Bye x x
bella: *throws a fit*
ILoveTesco: Bye Bella :(
bella: Goodnight Sirs
bella: :D
Remus: -waves and staggers off to bed-
the end...of only that convo.
1 comment:
MAG!!! we never talk anymore and i never get to see you. i feel so left out from your life... it saddens me beyond expressable belief.
-Cat ;(
Post a Comment