After listening to the song Congratulations by Blue October I told Catie and a few other people my theory on what the song meant. Its about a guy who was best friends with a girl. He was in love with her. Eventually she ended up with someone else besides her best friend. At the wedding, the guy approaches the girl he fell in love and tries to congratulate her for getting married but ends up telling her other things instead.
AND THEN stephenie meyer put it on her playlist for Breaking Dawn. It was perfect. Its like we were thinking the same thing when we heard the song. The two best friends: Bella and Jacob. Bella gets married to edward and Jacob goes to her wedding and tries to congratulate her....
My obsession with these books is baaddd..... oh well. The meaning inside of them is what created the attachment between me and the books. I'm glad i met her when i had the chance =)
I hope the movie comes out ok.
And marissa saw the guy that looks like edward in her head :O woooww
.:bai:.
No comments:
Post a Comment