Friday, October 24, 2008

Daily

My life as it is normally.

I wake up and take dominic to school.
I go to school.
I pick up dominic.
Watch some tv.
Come home and help cook dinner.
Eat dinner as a family.
I help clean up.
I do some homework.
I go online and talk to usually the same people:
1. Brandon. CANNOT go a day without talking to him. Thats just the way it is.
2. Anthony. Good friend. Funny
3. Random others. These people vary: Ex. Marissa, Eddie, Devin... random people from blog.

Usually fall asleep sometime after 12.

Then i wake up and do the same thing.

I'm okay with it I guess. It could be better. It could be worse.

I really really really miss Marissa.

bleh.

Hopefully things will change. Catie isn't making anything easier. Her story is crazy. I won't even go into that.

bye

No comments: