I'm so desperate for distractions...
I haven't talked to anyone for awhile. Besides my mom. I miss catie.
I'm going to be a mime for halloween so that I have an excuse to not say trick or treat. Win/win situation.
I'm going to watch the second harry potter movie until i fall asleep.
Night.
1 comment:
How did this "Mime" outfit go? Nobody tried to beat you up I hope? The animosity toward mimes is odd I think. Did you ever see "Blow-Up" - it's an odd movie - there's some weird miming stuff in it.
I've been wondering how you are? New York is soggy and too warm. Today I went to a good book store though and made some finds.
You should check out "Middle Distance Runner" by Sea Wolf - I have a feeling you might like it.
Hope all is well and you're having a few adventures!
sArge
Post a Comment