Friday, June 20, 2008

Wish

Why not a time when things weren't going so horribly. ugggghhhh

i hate being a girl. I hate it all. all of it. bleh

I wish i got to hang out with so and so more often....

I wish that i didn't have a stupid mini-van so that i could have visited fraser in april when he was close and wanted me to.

I wish I wasn't in arizona anymore. Its too hot. And i want to hang out with marissa.

I wish i had a million dollars.

I wish i had clearer skin.

I wish Catie didn't go out with that guy.

I wish I hadn't stayed out in the sun too long.

I wish that my parents weren't upset with me.

I wish that Fredrick would leave me alone....I don't like him.

I wish that fredricks mom was nicer.

I wish too many things.

I wish i had a mango.

No comments: