I should erase everything we talked about in the pink and green box we used to have. Re-reading it over and over again doesn't help.
But everytime I re-read it, i think, I'll just keep it a little longer...
Crying doesn't help either. And it makes my eyes hideously puffy for over 24 hours... Jeff kept thinking I was really tired at work when I'm not.
I need to suck it up and get over it.
GET OVER IT MAG now!
Daniel is going to call me on thursday. That will help. I think I might visit Raf. And I've been hanging out with tom and ropo and veronica alot. It doesn't make everything go away because i remember again when i'm alone but they are good distractions and i like hanging out with them.
I miss marissa.
I miss Catie.
this would be my heart < X 3
wow I'm emoo now x]
.:bai:.
No comments:
Post a Comment