So far things aren't usually as they seem. Just when you get the hang of things it all disappears into something else.
I'd have like to thought it was going to be ok but i dunno if they will be. It was the first time i let myself go. The very first time I didn't care how much i put myself out there into the range of being able to be hurt. That was a bad idea. This next part will take forever. Longer than forever i think because its happened before but never so strongly.
Thanks. Thanks a lot. Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for all of the false hopes that I got in return. Thanks for the next year or so to come. Thanks for taking that vulnerability that i don't think will be available to anyone ever again. Thanks be honest and coming to me. Thanks.
whatever meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment