Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daniel and Family

I'm in tom's room hanging out.
No more crying i decided. My eyes are still not back to normal yet....bleh.
After two long weeks of this misery i think I'm finally Ok though...

I've gone through something like this three times. It never fully heals....ever. But I can eventually move on. I can move on THIS time for several reasons.

1. My family loves me. I may not recieve the type of love that I want from them because I can only get that kinda from a guy, but at least its love. Until I find the kind I want, my family is there for me.

I've been hanging out with my cousins a lot. Especially Tom. He'd be my closest guy friend and prolly as close to a guy as I'll get for awhile. He really makes me laugh and i just love him.... I get him in trouble with my grama and its HILARIOUS. funny stuff.

2. Green. Green makes me happy...i dunno why. I went through photobucket and found some a LOT of icons and put them on my myspace.

3. Work. Work has been helping me think of other things. And when i don't have anything to do there, I read and Stephenie Meyer is an AMAZING writer. I forgot I was at Work. The romances that she writes about are incredible....its like she took every girls dream and wrote it down. If only guys like that really DID exist. v.v I'm making a separate entry for that.

Co-workers. I was sitting bymyself but two guys decided to come and sit with me at lunch now. Daniel is the more talkative one. They are really nice... and I don't have to sit alone anymore. We hang out during breaks too. Daniel was asking me a LOT of questions.... a lot.... He found out that i don't have a lot of friends haha...he said he was gonna take me places and introduce me to people. that should be fun hopefully.

4. Blogtv. I've been broadcasting a lot and co-host with Daniel(different than work daniel) or Marissa. Its like T.V but on the internet and people can come and watch. Since I have a webcam, its easy to broadcast and people actually come and watch me and talk to me in a chat right next to my broadcasting window. They type to me and I just talk back out loud. Some of them are really weird, and if they're tooooo weird then I have the power to kick them out of the chat or my channel or whatever. The nice normal ones re pretty coool. And very nice. I met daniel on there. He's funneh. He has a cam too and wanted to co-host one day. I decided why not, and now he co-host with me all the time if I'm not co-hosting with marissa.

I'm watching so you think you can dance.... love this show.

I'll be ok.

.:bai:.

No comments: