Warning: kinda of a feminly entree and mostly complaining....just a heads up.
So I had to go to the dovtor's to get tested for cervical cancer because i'm 18 en blah blah blah....I was already freaking out before hand because i HATE going to the doctor's and when i go there....they had all of this stuff that they were going to put in me! D: I was freaking out.... I don't want ANYONE shoving anything up in me until I get married. UGH! Especially a stranger!!!! DX Grosssssssssss!!!!!
But then....I was saved.....because she had to ask me questions beforehand and the first one was, "Are you having sex?"
I Am not sexually active so I said no and THEN she said that I DIDN"T HAVE TO DO THE EXAMINATION THING! THANK GOD! Thank you God. Thank you.
I don't have to do the stupid thing until I become sexually active or until I'm 21. Soooo 21 It is! yussss....
BUT the torture wasn't over........she made me take this REALLY painful vaccine for an STD that I DON"T HAVE. She said it would be better if i got it before I became active en blaaaahh. I was sooo angry D: and freaking out all over again because I haaaaate neeeeedles for life DX aaaaarrghhhhhh
And this one hurt even more than usual.....and THEN they took my pee. AND they took like 3 tubes of my blood from the same arm ahhhhhh hhhhhhh
I hate the doctors D: I really really hated the past hour. And now my arm is sore and I have to go study for math and go to a stupid gs meeting.....uggghhhh
AND the Doctor's smells funnyy ew ... a BAD funny. D:
My arm hurts. meh.
Sorry this was just mostly comlaining. -_-'
.:bye:.
No comments:
Post a Comment