Tom is my cousin. And I'm sick and tired of my parents telling me that I could technically marry him if i wanted to. NO MOM. NO DAD. He is my cousin. I don't care that we don't have the same blood. I have several and many reasons why I would never marry him or even think of him in that sense. GROSS!! He IS however one of my closest guy friends, considering we've grown up together. So.....CATIE, you too, need to stop bugging me about it. It's gross....YES I like talking to tom and I like hanging out with him. Ok? I could in fact give you a list of reasons why i would never think of tom that way, EVER. ugh. Catie, its like telling you that you could marry dominic since technically he isn't your brother because you are adopted too. Gross right? Same thing here.... anyway. I was over at grams house, and i was going to say hi to tom but my grams said he was sleeping because he was exhausted because he let someone hit him with a bat.....It was for some art thing, but i was truly scarred. He had a performance and wanted to get his point across i suppose but I couldn't handle it all that well. Seeing someone I care about be beaten up like that is scary. Very very scary...... Here is the convo I had with him about it.
magermuse: tom!
magermuse: whyyy
magermuse: did you let someone hit you
magermuse: with a bat
10:40 PM
thomashamiltom: lol
thomashamiltom: you watched it???
magermuse: O:
magermuse: there's a video?
thomashamiltom: did you read the note??
magermuse: i was over last night
thomashamiltom: OH SHIT!!!
thomashamiltom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sAytoBLAVY
magermuse: and i was gonna say hi
thomashamiltom: lol
magermuse: but grams said you were sleepers
magermuse: and you let somone hit you
thomashamiltom: o yeah i was POOPED
magermuse: and you were an idiot she said
thomashamiltom: yeah i was exhausted
thomashamiltom: HAHA
thomashamiltom: she was sayin that tonight too when she watched the video
thomashamiltom: WATCH IT!!!!
magermuse: i am
thomashamiltom: its all real
magermuse: but omg...i'm scared
thomashamiltom: lol
thomashamiltom: its amazing to me
thomashamiltom: my mom is still watching it
thomashamiltom: for like the 6th time
magermuse: DX
magermuse: tom
magermuse: i'm like freaking out
magermuse: i think i'm gonna cry
thomashamiltom: hahaha!
thomashamiltom: dude!
thomashamiltom: i have welts
magermuse: ahhhh
magermuse: tomm
thomashamiltom: and i loved every second of it!!
magermuse: don do this again DX
magermuse: pleeeease
magermuse: meh
thomashamiltom: lol
thomashamiltom: next time you have to watch
thomashamiltom: but i dont plan on doing something twice so dont worry
magermuse: ok...
magermuse: how could someone agree
magermuse: to hit you
thomashamiltom: unless its BIGGER
magermuse: like that
thomashamiltom: lol
magermuse: WHAT
magermuse: bigger
magermuse: you're crazy!
thomashamiltom: it tok a LOONG time to convince him
thomashamiltom: and he went up to mom after the concert and apologized to her
thomashamiltom: lol
thomashamiltom: hes so nice
magermuse: D:
i really hope he doesn't do this again. ugh.
b.j.n. MISS YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment