Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Search

So the other day I went to Target with Rosie and Catie to buy my mom a present. We kinda all split up in different directions though haha. Catie and I re-united in the cards section to look at one for my mom. At the end of the aisle there were like 20 smow globes on a shelf and Catie and I wound alllll of them so that the music was going all at the same time. It was HILARIOUS. haha...i took a video of it on my phonee.

Anyway. So, yes I m religious and yes I am in the choir and yes I really can't stand country except for a few exceptions...

Just because I am in the choir does NOT mean I like all of the music. I'm ok with most of it. There are a LOT of worship songs that i really cannot stand for some reason. That does NOT mean however that I don't love God. I just really don't like most of the stuff you find on T.V about worship CD's en stuff. I dunno why.

I DO NOT like country. I really really don't. I draw the line at Shania Twain. I lover her. But basically all other country is on my nono list.

So the weirdest thing happened...Catie and I split up again at Target. I was in the electronics section because there's always cool stuff there. I was looking at these earphones that they were advertising. I put them on and pressed the demo button and I heard this song.....and fell in love with it. It was weird because 1.) I CANNOT stand country D: and 2.) It was a religious song that wasn't from church...I like very few religious songs that we don't sing in church.

But this one was AMAZING. I had nooo idea who sang it or anything though because it was a demo D:
So I recorded it on my phone and my momm helped me figure out who sang it and stuff..... ty mom <3

"The Search" by Dolorean

Love it. Dunno why. Its very old folkie. haha
Another good random country sounding religious song is Alison Krauss's Version of "Down to The River to Pray"

I have heard many versions, but hers takes the cake. Dunno why.

the end
.:bai:.

No comments: