School is done....thank goodness. I hope to accomplish a lot of things this summer. Def get in more running.
But today was almost perfect.
I slept in.
I woke up and chatted online for awhile.
I picked up rosie and we hung out at marissa's house allll daaay.
Me, raf, tess, rosie, and marissa played rock band for like 6 hours.....
It was nice to just hang around and not have to worry about school work.
And rock band is super fun. I got to play drums.
And me, tess, and raf played the drums all at once at one point....haha
I had the yellow,green, and blue one, raf had the red one, and tess had the bass. loved it. haha
I'm glad marissa is home.
I'm glad i had a good day.
And by AMLOST perfect.....i meant only one thing was missing.
But it was still a good day.
.:bai:.
No comments:
Post a Comment