Marissa helped me make this in july and i shall start making regular entries.
My latest thought:
When you get along with someone really well, its instinctual (sp?) to want to be around that person. Well what if you really don't have many opportunities to hang around that person because he/she is busy or goes to a different school? Would it be akward to just say "Hey, you're funny. We should hang out sometime." What if that person turns you down because he/she is too busy or has other/better people to hang around with? I wish I had all of these answers but unfortunatley I don't. And its a little depressing.
Today I didn't get to go with my mom and my sister along with my friends from sweetwater to open house at Sandy Ego state. : ( I haven't seen them since the football game which they lost badly. Its harder than I thought to be able to hang out with them. Thats the consequence of meeting new people I suppose: Probably not seeing them too often. I also helped them in august with the science club booth. That was a really fun filled day in which we sold a really bad milkshake to a random girl. I'll probably be in their yearbook even though I don't go to their school because the yearbook people took a picture of me, eddie, and catie in front of the booth. Eddie technically doesn't go to sweetwater either which makes it even funnier. He also put an extra cup of coffeemate into of the 4 milkshakes we made. :D
One of the other posts I had was called I have too much time. Well apparently that was the SUMMERTIME. I have barely anytime and a lot of it is wasted.
Tonight I went to the father-daughter dance with my dad. It was actually pretty fun beside the fact that I was invited to a Halloween party (my first with people my age) and I had a chance to go to Open House at Sandy Ego State. For halloween unfortunately I will probably be stuck by myself because my cousins and sister have better things to do.
For some reason I don't feel too happy right now... I need someone to make me laugh.
p.s. I know marissa is probably the only one who will even glance at these and I'm not embarassed because she is one of my best friends. And I need to name you blogger. I shalt calleth you Cody. I like that name. My journal's name is kyle.
.:bye:.
1 comment:
kyle wahhhaha. and yeah about the new people thing. i know what you mean.
Post a Comment