Guys...
Sometimes they can be a very simple matter. A lot of the time they aren't. Its even more akward for me sometimes because I go to an all girls school. Its not like I freak out and become a nervous wreck around them, I just need to make sure I talk to them like they're guys, not girls.
I have a fair amount of guys friends. Only a couple that I feel really comfortable with. Its a shame because guys can be a lot more understanding or funnier than girls a lot of the time but I never really have a chance to hang around with them. To be honest I wish I had a couple more guy friends. Oh well. That will have to wait until college I guess.
Intimately, I have only had one experience. It didn't last too long though. Sometimes I fear that I will never find the right one because of how wierd I am. I'm not like most girls but I'm not an outcast/mean type of wierd. I'm the kind of wierd person who likes to find things out and ask questions or to think of wierd ideas that are outside of the box. I've met a couple of guys like me but they're always taken. There has to be someone out there waiting for me. A little cheesy I guess but I'm still hoping.
As you can imagine, there are many things that can be spoken of comfortably at an all girls school simply because it is all girls. It is also sometimes more comfortable because guys can create a lot of pressure. Especially for those boy crazy girls who live to impress guys.
On the opposing side, sometimes I get sick of the girls at my school. A lot of them are very uptight to put it nicely. It gets sickening sometimes. The evil eye goes around all the time and clique's change about every semester. I've switched once I think and this is my fourth year. I've seen people switch in and out of them by the year.
I hang out with some awesome people though. We're drama nerds and we are all really wierd. The good kind though. :D I'll talk about them some other time. I have to go and study for economics. : I
ta ta 'codes' = cool nickname for cody
.:bye:.
No comments:
Post a Comment