I just got back from church. I have a lot of homework due on Tuesday including a huge test in Economics, statistics problems that I don't understand, and I have to memorize and present a joke in Spanish. You only have to understand it. Our grade depends on the response of the audience, even if its not funny. If they say 'Oooohhhh' because it wasn't funny and its just stupid, we get and A. If they laugh thats even better, but if no one understands it and goes 'que?' then you don't get and A. Mine is more on the stupid side.
Mi Chiste:
Juan Y Carlos eran buenos amigos. Un dia fueron a un museo de arte. Carlos estaba mirando una pintura muy insteresante. Vino Juan a la pintura y dijo: 'Hay que bonito. Es un caballo."
Carlos dijo: 'Caballo? No es caballo. es un burro.'
Juan dijo: 'Que paso con tus ojos! No es burro. Es un caballo'
Carlos dijo: 'Hay juan! Mi cabeza? Tienes dolor de cabeza? Mira! Es un burro!
Juan dijo: 'Es un caballo!'
Carlos dijo: 'No! Es un burro!'
Juan dijo: 'NO! Es un caballo!'
Venia otro hombre y dijo a Juan y Carlos: 'Que paso amigos?'
Juan dijo: 'Esta pntura es de un caballo pero Carlos dice que es un burro.'
El Hombre dijo: 'Lo siento amigos pero esta no es una pintura. Es un espejo!"
haha Stupid but a stupid reaction is what I need to get an A.
tata
No comments:
Post a Comment