Saturday, February 27, 2010

Miss

I miss brandon. A lot. It always gets worse the longer I don't get to see him. I see and hear about bad boyfriends constantly. And no Brandon is not perfect but he is perfect for me. He is perfect for the kind of love that I had been searching for, for years. I never thought any guy would ever love me as much as he does. I never thought that any guy would say words that he has said to me. He makes me happy. Ridiculously happy. I wish I could do every day things with him that normal couples do like grocery shopping in the frozen food aisle or coming over to have dinner or do homework. I'm always jealous of couples who can do that much together. I never get enough time with him and if i had the budget, i would go to him as often as I could. All I can do now is be thankful for him but I do miss him so much. I miss his kiss and his smile. I miss his laugh and obliviousness. I miss just watching him be him. I miss his arms and the warmth of his skin. I miss his touch and the protruding love that comes from every move he makes towards me. I miss him

No comments: