Monday, February 22, 2010
Bored in math
So I downloaded the blogger app. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I've really wanted to post more blogs but my life has gotten 10 times crazier which is something I did not forsee. I need to try harder though. I get stressed out and less friendly when that happens and the people around me don't deserve to be treated badly by me at any extent because of my stress. I have two maybe three main causes of stress. Everything else branches out or are smaller things that I stress out about. Main cause hands down is cookies. 'Preposterous!,' you say. 'Inconceivable!'. Well no my friend. It's true. 8 different varieties of cookies and 9 girls selling them. I keep track of the money and the amount of cookies each girl has sold. Sounds easy eh? Not so easy. Before I started I thought it would be a breeze to be completely honest. I was not aware that the breeze was in fact a hurricane. I pray to God that all of the money and amount of cookies works out at the end. I don't hate doing it. But it is extremely chaotic. Math is almost over. Until next time and off to anthropology!
-mag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment