I'm tired. this class is boring. Its been like the only thing i've been posting on my blog though. So right now he is talking about some guy in history that hit another important guy in history with his cane and it broke. Later some merchants bought him another cane that was inscribed with the words, 'Hit him again'. hahahaa thats some good stuff right there.
I got some people to come to catie's party. I need more though. A lot more. woah abe lincoln wasnt so great looking. hahaa.
hahahai thought i was bored...the girl in the front is on her laptop too and she has text highlighted and she is going through her fonts one by one.
I'm kinda of embarrassed at our civil war because we had just become a new country and then we go and kill each other....tsk tsk.
I guess we needed it though. Slavery is bad.
twenty mins left. but i came late so i shouldnt be complaining.
poop. we are getting into our lame-o groups to play a game to get ready for the midterm. peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment