I'm doing pretty well in this history class.
i got an 85 on the midtem. He prolly thinks i'm taking notes but really i'm writing a blog entry for later. AND i dont have microsoft word so i have to use the ghetto text edit application to type any text haha
omg! Eddie got keane tickets..i dont think that i've fully comprehended that i'm going. I'm so excited.
Last night catie and i went to petco to get some gold fish. They were SO cheap!! they are like 13 cents a piece. A piece lmao...i mean.. They are like 13 cents per fish!!
Anyway. So we wanted to get a LOT. At least 10 gold fish. But the guy wouldnt let us. He recommended that 4 was a good amount for the size of our tank. He insisted that we dont get more than that. So instead of causing trouble, Catie and I cheated and went to walmart to get more fish after petco haha.
We also got another suckerfish. He is sooo tiny compared to Remora. I named him Remora Jr. :3 He is a cute patootie.
So i finally learned how to put in tampoonies the right way. I don't even feel it when its in anymore. I HAD to start using them for swim but i think i will stick to using them for next time. They are cleaner.
I can feel my wisdom tooth coming in the back. I'm going to get them removed at some point. But i want Brandon to be there. Not there while i'm getting my teeth removed but afterwards. I know i will feel miserable when i'm done. I'm going to want to snuggle with him and watch movies or something. It will definitely help...
I get that feeling whenever i feel miserable. I always feel like the cure would be being in the arms of Brandon under some blankets and watching some movies or something.
Okay so recently Andrew and i discovered that we both have the same break on mon/wed/fri so we have been hanging out in the library and so that the people near us couldn't hear we were typing some of it. I added some side notes to make it more comprehendible. Side notes are in parentheses. I also added names so that later when i read this, i will know who typed what. Here goes:
Me: (the guy across from us was really old and asian) he wants to learn how to play some b ball
Andrew: he thinks you can learn ANYTHING through reading. i bet he learned how to make out using a book about it. those two girls sitting next to eachother thought it was twin day.
Me: twin goth day* i like this song ( we were listening to a song on my laptop)
Andrew: it's called haemog- (he stopped typing because he realized the name of the song was obviously on the laptop hahah)
Me: the guy in the far back looks egyptian
Andrew have you ever watched "the mummy"? it's imhotep.
Me: with a pepsi one....(He had a pepsi)
Andrew: i heard it has only one calorie
Me: (writing about something this other guy we knew said.) Richard: Is it true that diet root beer has NO calories??
ANDREW: the eye of a werewolf. the tears of a gypsy. the breath of a vampire.
Me: (a bunch of people walked by carrying plastic bagsss) tourists
Andrew: (looking at a guy posing weird) he wants to be america's next top model
Me: his shoes match his shorts....they look like they were made out of carpet
Andrew: (looking at a ganster black guy) i can't tell if he's a blood or a crips
Me: hes in both
Andrew: catie has met her match
( looking at two more black people at another table) the guy who just sat down is caramel-colored. coffe with cream, the guy who just walked by said to him: coffee is good with cream but better when it's black
Me: i'm sorry andrew...did you WANT to get shot??
Andrew: no he's intellectual.
Me: ohh...okaayyy
Andrew: he's a non-violent black, the opposite of catie.
END
hahaa so we talked a lot too but thats the stuff we couldnt say out loud i guess.
Last night i was soooo tireeddd and catie kept snoring and i couldnt sleep because of it. After awhile i got frustrated and stopped trying. i started crying and my mom heard me and she let me sleep out in my room. It was so nice out there. I had my little heater and it was nice and quiet. I only woke up like twice in the middle of the night =) that has to be a record. I wake up like once an hour when i sleep in the house. I hate being a light sleeper. I fall asleep to movies a lot but i feel like its a different kinda noise than snoring. I put on the movie really quiet too.
blehh we have 20 mins left of this stupid class.
OH YA
I saw the coolest thing like 15 mins ago when i went to take a pee break. So this lady in the back is typing on her phone O: !!! She bought a keyboard that hooks up to her phone. How cool is that?!?! And its not super big like a normal keyboard. I wanna say its like 8 inches wide and a few inches tall. So big enough to type easy and small enough to look super duper cool. So i guess she is typing and saving it on her phone. It had a little stand so that her phone stands up right so she can see what she is typing. I cant stop glancing over my shoulder to look at it. She prolly thinks i'm going to stalk her. hahaa or am i....dun dun dunnnn hahaa...but rreally....hahaha okay i'm done.
See?? this is what the history class does to me. 17 more mins.
poops. Brandon stopped texting me. I guess he switched classes or something. hahaha the asian guy in the front is bobbing his head cause he is falling asleep. Aw poor guy...he looks so tired. I dont know his whole story though. hmmm
omg! I should copy and paste some surveys into text edit later so that i can fill out surveys during this class or something.
13 mins left...i can do this...
breathe....breathe...breathe...
ooo on the bad girls club yesterday, alea (sp?) ad whitney went home.
Alea - i dont like her at ALL she is such a hypocrite and a jerk. She deserved it.
Whitney deserved it too. She is a HUUGE hypocrite. They showed it in the show too. She was yelling and screaming about how in boston you dont hit with a shoe. How you use your fist cause thats how they do in boston. She was yelling about this for like 5 mins. it was crazy. And while she was yelling they showed clips from past episodes where she used her shoe to defend herself HAHAHA what an idiot. She and her family will have fun watching that at home. I really want sarah to go home. She is a beeeyotchh and a whoooree....
10 minss 10 minss...
uh oh. he has our essays. I wrote mine in an hour. I hope i did okay.
Alright. Well i'm out i guess. bye bye =)
-mag
No comments:
Post a Comment